Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

After spending several hours playing in thrift stores, my sister Andi and I went through the MacDonalds drive thru and got lunch for ourselves and her five daughters. We sat around her dining room table eating when Kung Fu Panda sparked this conversation:

Me: Oh, you might not like Jack Black after you hear this.

Andi: Oh no, what?

Me: Well you know how "Hollywood" is upset about Prop 8, they decided to make a musical about it. Jack Black plays "Jesus" and on one side of him is the stereo typical right-wing conservative "Christians" who pick and chose what they want to believe out of the Bible. On the other side, a group of "alternative lifestyle" people ( I didn't want to say gays in front of all the girls), and a bunch of tattooed, pierced and mohawked people.

Andi: Oh dear.

Me: It was pretty bad.

Lily: Mommy has tattoos!

Moriah: I bet Faith wants a horsey tattoo!

Me: ya, right on her bottom too I bet!

Faith: (rolls her eyes)

All the girls giggle.

Moriah: Ya, so she'll always be sitting on a horse!

I laughed so hard I almost puked. So did Andi. Moriah actually did.

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

Ashley said...

ROFLOL!
Sounds like you all had a great day. :-)
Did Moriah barf?!?

Unknown said...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

That's hilarious!

Moriah said...

Nooo. I really did not barf.( roles eyes).

Moriah said...

Mom and Dad said I could spend the night with you! :D