Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I had to stop counting...

I had my amazing husband take me to Bed Bath & Beyond last night to get one of those over-the-door purse organizers. I thought it was sufficient to get only one, which held 16 purses. I think I was in denial. When we got home, Aaron did man work and put the thing together while I sat down infront of the closet going through my bags. We quickly filled the organizer and to my disbelief, I had a lot remaining to be hung up. My sweet husband didn't say much, he just nodded when I said "I think I have more then twenty". He told me that we can get another organizer and put it on the hall closet door. I haven't told him yet that when I got to thirty, I stopped counting altogether...no wonder when I see a cute bag I want to buy he distracts me from it.

No comments: