Monday, September 8, 2008

I caught her...

Some of you know by now that Aaron and I had our ultra sound appointment today, we saw Ava Marie in all her glory! But what you don't know is what happened durring the visit. For the past several weeks, when Ava would kick or punch me, it wasn't those soft little flutters most women gab about. She has force behind those jabs and I was convinced that they were deliberate and planed. The ultra sound tech was amazed at how active she was and asked if this (10:30) was her "busy" time, I said all day was her "busy" time and we continued to watch her wiggle. The tech laughed and point at the monitor, "see her hand? She's feeling around for something." I shook my head and said that Ava was probably looking for a place to hit me. To the tech's amazment, Ava then made a fist...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yayyy a baby girl!

:)

I'm so excited and so happy for you!

Ashley said...

That's funny. Ava, such a pretty name. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is already a bully!!