Monday, November 8, 2010

The Bible

After we got Mava her new little 'big girl' bed, we began discussing bedtime routines. We talked about reading the Bible to her and singing with her while Daddy plays his guitar. All of a sudden I blurted out: I know exactly what Bible we're going to use! Which was met with Aaron's reply: Yeah because you're the head of this family. "Yeah, I am (playing) and this is the Bible we're getting." I then tried my hardest to describe the Children's Bible we had growing up. Aaron quickly pulled out his laptop and within moments my childhood Bible was on the screen. I jumped up and down, clapping my hands, "That's it! That's it! Can we get it?! Please, please, please?!?" Turns out it's the same Bible my sweetie pie had growing and now our babies will grow up with it as well.

No comments: