Monday, June 8, 2009

Change of Mind

I felt as though I needed to make my blog private, with the ultimate goal of closing it down, because it seemed every time I sat to write, I offended people. I realize that it is ridiculous of me to stop writing. On my whole blog there are only two blogs that have been called offensive (for which I have apologized) and 60 that I have gotten very positive feedback from. In short, I will continue to write, read my friend's blogs, my husband's blog and post pictures and achievements of our Ava.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for keeping your blog open to the public. I just happened on it and I have been enjoying reading about your family and seeing how your beautiful, beautiful, beautiful daughter, Ava is growing. Praise be to God that He blessed you so.

Lori

P.S. There's a phrase that's used in some places: "Take what you want and leave the rest." :)

Christina said...

Lori,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! It means so much, thank you and I'm really looking forward to reading your blog!