Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures From Graduation

The field opened at 7:30am the day of Graduation, so, we were there at 7:15am. I was surprised to run into classmates who were graduating. Technically, I graduated in 2008, but ended up walking in the 2009 ceremony. I was glad to see that I was not alone in this.


A girl I had taken Math with at the same time I was planning our wedding (married in winter 2008), was excited to meet my family, she offered to take our picture. I am so glad she did as this is the only family photo I have from that Saturday.


I asked Aaron if my cap looked ok. He said, "Oh honey, it looks so good!...You wanted it off center, right?"


Grandma and Ava.


My dad is soooooo proud of me! I think he was happier that day than I was!


Can you see me?


Ava slept through the whole ceremony.


Can you see me again? I'll give you a hint: I'm on the ramp.


Nana and Ava.

1 comment:

pinamarie said...

ava is so tiny!! It is so cute!