Saturday, June 27, 2009

Green Babies

On Saturday, we met our friends, Caroline (mommy) and Ashley (baby) at the Green Baby Expo hosted by Chico State. It was a really neat Expo. We made out with a ton of freebies, I even got my hands on an organic stain remover pen which was given to me by the guy who ran the booth, it was the only pen there and was not for sale. At the door, we were given two free DVDs, one is more than kind of weird, something about childbirth without violence, I doubt I'm going to watch it. The other is a neat mommy and me workout. We also received a green reusable grocery bag.
This bag came in very handy. We hooked them onto our stroller handles with our "mommy hooks" and between that and the diaper bag which also hung over the handle, when I removed the counterweight a.k.a Ava, the stroller fell over. I was not as embarrassed as I would have been two years ago, I mainly felt bad for the man who had his child in his arms as he rushed over to my aide suspecting a baby was still in the now toppled over stroller.
I was surprised and delighted to run into so many of our old friends, I'm amazed at how fast time goes by, so much can change that you don't realize it until you talk to those whom haven't been there for those changes. The girls had fun, at least I'm sure they did... they like looking at each other:





No comments: